Sethox

[Suggestion] Configuration on Calendar/dates (Very low priority)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:08 pm

So I am using Budgie Solus and the side panel for calendar, audio and music information is nice to have. Though I noticed the lack of configurations for date settings, such as:
- Change start day of the week (Certain countries has a Monday as it's start point)
- Show/hide week number
- Show/don't show dates of previous/next month
- Change/add color on dates (such as holidays, birthdays, special days, not events just minor change of color)
- Set alarm (since budgie has a messaging system for user-space, why not?). This can be extended to run a certain application/file/script on this alarm, I doubt it be useful but hey PC Master Race.

Regardless, the calendar existing (like the way it does, which I find nifty and sweet looking) just help me as a user regardless.. though extra configurations to it wouldn't hurt.

kyrios

Re: [Suggestion] Configuration on Calendar/dates (Very low priority)

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:17 pm

Sethox wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:08 pm
So I am using Budgie Solus and the side panel for calendar, audio and music information is nice to have. Though I noticed the lack of configurations for date settings, such as:
- Change start day of the week (Certain countries has a Monday as it's start point)
- Show/hide week number
- Show/don't show dates of previous/next month
- Change/add color on dates (such as holidays, birthdays, special days, not events just minor change of color)
- Set alarm (since budgie has a messaging system for user-space, why not?). This can be extended to run a certain application/file/script on this alarm, I doubt it be useful but hey PC Master Race.

Regardless, the calendar existing (like the way it does, which I find nifty and sweet looking) just help me as a user regardless.. though extra configurations to it wouldn't hurt.
You should report these feature requests on the Budgie issues tracker :)

Return to “Ideas”