caffilhobr
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Add repository 3rd-party

Fri May 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Solus does not accept the inclusion of the repository, 3rd-party, any hint ??

User avatar
kyrios
Posts: 2354
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: Add repository 3rd-party

Sat May 26, 2018 9:32 am

caffilhobr wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 11:33 pm
Solus does not accept the inclusion of the repository, 3rd-party, any hint ??
If only I could just understand the question...

caffilhobr
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Re: Add repository 3rd-party

Sun May 27, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm not able to add the Solus 3rd-party repository, could you help me?

User avatar
kyrios
Posts: 2354
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: Add repository 3rd-party

Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 pm

caffilhobr wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:51 pm
I'm not able to add the Solus 3rd-party repository, could you help me?
There is nothing to add, it's there in the software center -> Third party.

caffilhobr
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Re: Add repository 3rd-party

Sun May 27, 2018 5:31 pm

kyrios wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 pm
caffilhobr wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:51 pm
I'm not able to add the Solus 3rd-party repository, could you help me?
There is nothing to add, it's there in the software center -> Third party.
I found it here, thank you very much.

Return to “Installation”