MalazYI

A request to contribute

Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:22 pm

Hello there,
I would like to express my love to the Solus project by doing the best I can do for it; so I thought it would be helpful for the project if I translate the Budgie desktop into my native language (and hence, increasing the number of users hopefully).
I created a Weblate account at "translate.getsol.us" and set it up and all; but whenever I try to edit any string, it won't allow me.. So is there any more procedure required to be a translator at your awesome project?

Sorry in advance, in case I've posted this topic in the wrong place.. but unfortunately couldn't find a way to contact the developers directly, neither find a forum specific for translations.

Thanks,

kyrios

Re: A request to contribute

Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:58 pm

MalazYI wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:22 pm
Hello there,
I would like to express my love to the Solus project by doing the best I can do for it; so I thought it would be helpful for the project if I translate the Budgie desktop into my native language (and hence, increasing the number of users hopefully).
I created a Weblate account at "translate.getsol.us" and set it up and all; but whenever I try to edit any string, it won't allow me.. So is there any more procedure required to be a translator at your awesome project?

Sorry in advance, in case I've posted this topic in the wrong place.. but unfortunately couldn't find a way to contact the developers directly, neither find a forum specific for translations.

Thanks,

It looks like by default you can only suggest translations (that's at least what I read in another thread). I suggest you join #Solus on IRC freenode to get in touch with JoshStrobl.
Troubleshooting Guide | Package Requests / Update | Bug Tracker
I don't read private messages

Return to “Development”