Yeah I bought Mad Max to on the Steam Summersale...tied it briefly. Seemed really good, I`m gonna come back to it later.
It doesn't work for me
1) Navigate to the installation directory and then the content subdirectory and create an empty file named pkg_vulkan.rq2
2) Run the War Thunder launcher and let it update
3) Close the launcher and open the config.blk file in the main installation directory with a text editor
4) Change the lines renderer2:t=”auto” and driver:t=”auto” to renderer2:t=”vulkan” and driver:t=”vulkan”
5) Launch the game from the binary named "aces" in the linux64 directory as using the launcher will overwrite config.blk with default settings
Couldn't get it to work either !
Try this script https://github.com/sigmaSd/War-Thunder-vulkan-scriptmrazster wrote: ↑Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:56 pmCouldn't get it to work either !
And by the look of the screens and vids out there it's still a bit glitchy and unstable with artifacts and some sceenes not rendering correctly !
But I'll definitively keep an eye on it as the development progresses !